IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Warranty and Repair services in the USA will only be made available for products purchased from U.S. based Ninebot Resellers. If you purchase a product from an un-authorized seller (located outside the U.S.), you will need to contact that seller concerning your warranty and/or repairs, and may be required to ship the product back to China for Warranty or Repair services at your personal expense.
Ninebot U.S. provides U.S. based resellers and our customers a USA based facility for all Warranty and Repair services to ensure speedy and cost effective turn-around.
Ninebot E (Elite) and Ninebot C (Comfort) Warranty
- The Ninebot mainframe, the operation bar, the gearbox and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year.
- The battery pack, on-board charger, the remote key(s) and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
-The rim & tire, fender, all external resin or rubber parts, foot mats, other accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days.
Warranty services provided by Ninebot U.S.. No need to return your Ninebot to China, we stock all Ninebot parts and have trained repair technicians on staff for quick warranty repair turn-around.
Ninebot One C, C+, E, E+, and P (Pro) Warranty
- The electronic components (main control board and motor) of this product are warrantied against manufactures defects for a period of one (1) year after purchase.
- The battery, and charger are warrantied against manufactures defects for a period of 6 months after purchase.
- The shell housing, tire, tube, handle, all external resin or rubber parts, ports, buttons/switches, accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship are warrantied for a period of 90 days after purchase. Flat tires are not covered by warranty unless there is a proven defect in the tire or the tube.
The warranty period will be reset if the product is replaced due to manufacturers defect.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer, or purchasing from a retailer that is distributing the product outside their authorized market
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of warranty sheet, original invoice, or discrepancies on the invoice
- Products outside the warranty period
- Damage caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service
- 2nd-hand and used products (warranty is non-transferable)
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, or from not adhering to the instructions in the owner’s manual
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks, or running into obstacles such as curbs, or walls, and submersion in water
- Starting or Stopping too quickly (over-accelerating /over-decelerating)
- Attempting to ride beyond the maximum speed
- Climbing or Descending hills to quickly
- Any Electrical and/or Material Damage or breakage not stemming from a manufactures defect
Warranty Repairs and Fee Based Repairs Process
Please contact your retailer to arrange for Warranty service. Products beyond the warranty period and/or repairs not due to manufactures defects are eligible for fee based repair. For fee based repairs in the U.S. call (862) 930-4079.