This is a New Open Box customer return unit that has never been used.
Unit has been tested - Minor signs of wear due to shipping may be visible.
Out of Stock!
- Max speed 13.6 mph
- 500W motor power
- Charging life more than 2000 cycles
- Riding mileage more than 18,641 miles
- Typical climbing / decline angle of 15°
- Magnesium alloy frame and pedals
- Waterproof IP65 construction
Learning How to Ride the Ninebot One
Ninebot One-E Specifications
|Specification|| Model NineBot One E+
|Appearance||LEXAN porcelain-white + glossy black|
|Package Size (inches)||22" L × 9" W × 20" H|
|Machine Size (inches)|| 18" L × 7" W × 19" H
|Tire Diameter/Model||Diameter 16" inch low pressure pneumatic tire|
|Max Payload (lbs)||About 265 lbs|
|Typical Climbing Angle||15 degrees|
|Operating Temperature||About —10~45|
|Texture of Material||AZ91D magnesium alloy, LEXAN PC|
|Net Weight (lbs)||About 30.5 lbs|
|Battery Set||320Wh/8C high power battery, output 2000W|
|Mileage||About 22 miles|
|Charger||AC100~240V input,120,full charge within 150 min|
|Rated Power (Watt)||500|
|Max Power (Watt)||150|
|Max Speed (Mph)||About 11.5 to 13.6 Mph|
|Standard Accessories||Standard 120W charger|
|Support material||Soft NBR foam material|
|Wireless Connection||Bluetooth 4.0, together with Ninedroid APP which can achieve remote firmware updating; smart instrument panel; vehicle specs, light adjustments, etc|
|Mainframe Interface||High quality water resistant aviation charging port, multi function power button (on, off, standby, on/off bluetooth), multi function accessory holder|
|Display Panel||Annulus (ring-shaped) display panel on both sides. 20*2 independent RGB LEDs, battery indication: red lights when breaking, yellow/red lights when low power, fully customizable light schemes via Ninedroid APP|
|Pedal||AZ91D magnesium alloy pedal + Resin shock absorption anti-slip layer|
|Lift/Carry Handle||Standard foldable lift handle, coated with rubber|
Download the Specifications PDF
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
All dealers and retailers must be authorized from Ninebot Inc. or Ninebot U.S. to retail Ninebot products, otherwise those products sold will not be covered by Warranty. It is the customers responsibility to verify that the retailer is an authorized Ninebot retailer prior to purchase.
What this means for U.S. buyers.
Warranty and Warranty related Repair services in the USA will only be made available for products purchased from an 'Authorized' U.S. based Ninebot Reseller. If you purchase a product from an unauthorized seller, you will need to contact that seller concerning your warranty and/or repairs, and may be required to ship the product back to China for Warranty or Repair services at your personal expense.
Ninebot U.S. provides authorized resellers and our customers a USA based facility for all Warranty and Repair services to ensure speedy and cost effective turn-around.
Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure if a reseller is authorized.
Ninebot One C, C+, E, E+ Warranty
The product is warranted against manufactures defects for a period of one (1) year after purchase, with the exception of the handle, battery, tire, and tire tube.
The battery is warranted against manufactures defects for a period of 180 days after purchase. The tire and tire tube are warranted against manufactures defects for a period of 90 days after purchase.
The warranty period will be reset if the product is replaced due to manufacturers defect.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer, or purchasing from a retailer that is distributing the product outside their authorized market (known as grey market retailers)
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, or from not adhering to the instructions in the owners manual
- Products outside the warranty period
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of warranty sheet, original invoice, or discrepancies on the invoice
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks, or running into obstacles such as curbs, or walls, and submersion in water
- Damage caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service
- Damage or breakage not stemming from a manufactures defect (Ninebot One 'E' had a defective handle. This was corrected prior to release of all newer models (E+ >) and is no longer a defective item)
Warranty Repairs and Fee Based Repairs Process
Please contact your retailer to arrange for Warranty Service. Products beyond the warranty period and/or repairs not due to manufactures defects are eligible for fee based repair. For fee based repairs in the U.S. call (862) 240-8494.