IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Ninebot US provides U.S. based resellers and our customers a USA based facility for Warranty and Repair services on select products to ensure speedy and cost effective turn-around. Some models will need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer for Warranty Service an or Repair.
Ninebot by Segway KickScooters Limited Warranty ( ES1, ES2, ES4)
This Limited Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship of the product arising or occurring as a result of your normal and ordinary use of the product. In the event a defect covered by this Limited Warranty occurs, Segway will repair or replace your product in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty. The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the later of either: (i) the original purchase date of the product from an authorized Segway Distributor or Dealer; or (ii) the activation date of the product through the Ninebot by Segway App, and applies to the product in the following ways:
Vehicle Body - 1 year
• Front Wheel and Hub Motor Assembly
• Front Fork and Neck Assembly
• Rear Fork Assembly
• Control Board Assembly
• Stem (Battery Cabin)
• Folding Pedal
• Spring Cable
• Charge Port
• Bottom Cover (Metal)
Other Components - 180 days
• Battery Charger
• Battery Pack
• Electronic Throttle
• Electronic Brake
Components Subject to Wear - 90 days
• Handlebar Grips
• Handlebar Ends
• Rear Wheel
• Front Fender
• Rear Fender
• Brake Light
• Front Decorative Strips
• Rear Decorative Strips
• Deck Grip Tape
• Bottom LED Strip
• Front Fork Cover
• Folding Pedal Cover
• Reflective Stickers
• Bottom Cover (Plastic)
• Fastener Covers
• Charge Port Cover
* Please review the Warranty document provide with your purchase for full Limited Warranty information.
Ninebot E (Elite) and Ninebot C (Comfort) Warranty
- The Ninebot mainframe, the operation bar, the gearbox and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year.
- The battery pack, on-board charger, the remote key(s) and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
-The rim & tire, fender, all external resin or rubber parts, foot mats, other accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days.
Warranty services provided by Ninebot U.S.. No need to return your Ninebot to China, we stock all Ninebot parts and have trained repair technicians on staff for quick warranty repair turn-around.
Ninebot One C, C+, E, E+, and P (Pro) Warranty
- The electronic components (main control board and motor) of this product are warrantied against manufactures defects for a period of one (1) year after purchase.
- The battery, and charger are warrantied against manufactures defects for a period of 6 months after purchase.
- The shell housing, tire, tube, handle, all external resin or rubber parts, ports, buttons/switches, accessories and the aforementioned parts if purchased separately, against defects in materials and workmanship are warrantied for a period of 90 days after purchase. Flat tires are not covered by warranty unless there is a proven defect in the tire or the tube.
The warranty period will be reset if the product is replaced due to manufacturers defect.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer, or purchasing from a retailer that is distributing the product outside their authorized market
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of warranty sheet, original invoice, or discrepancies on the invoice
- Products outside the warranty period
- Damage caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service
- 2nd-hand products, used products, products that have been modified in any way
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, or from not adhering to the instructions in the owner’s manual
- Damage caused by overloading/excessive weight, attempting tricks, running into obstacles such as curbs, or walls, pro-longed exposure to rain, and submersion in water
- Starting or Stopping too quickly (over-accelerating /over-decelerating)
- Exceeding the maximum speed of the product
- Climbing or Descending hills to quickly
- Any Electrical and/or Material Damage or breakage not stemming from a manufactures defect
Warranty Repairs and Fee Based Repairs Process
Please contact your retailer to arrange for Warranty service. Products beyond the warranty period and/or repairs not due to manufactures defects are eligible for fee based repair. For fee based repairs in the U.S. visit NinebotRepair.com .
Download Product Limited Warranty information in PDF format